Let’s say multiple sheet models are within a dgn file and want to export these sheet models as separate dwg files. So, this wiki will explain how one can achieve separate DWG files.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. While exporting to the DWG file, open the Save As DWG Options dialog.
2. Under the General tab, go to Advanced and set the below options.
- Non-Default Design Models: Create Separate Files
- Create Separate Files for Sheets: Checked
3. Click on the OK button and then the Save button. Once the process gets completed you can see the separate dwg files in the saved location.
In this way, one can export multiple sheet models as separate dwg files.