In this wiki, we are going to learn how to compress multiple files by the Batch Process.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Type ‘batch process’ in the Search Ribbon and left click on the Batch Process.
2. To create a new command file for the job click the 'Create a New Command File' icon on the right of the Batch Process dialog.
3. Give a required file name and click on the Save button.
4. A command file gets opened in the notepad with the file name. Here, add the below line to compress the files with all compress option
compress options on ALL
5. Click on the Add Files button to add the files for the batch process.
6. Select your required files and click on the Done button.
7. Once all files get added then click on the Process button to process Batch Process.
8. In the Files to Process dialog, click on the Process button.
9. Once the process is completed click on the Done button.
10. In the Message Center, we can check compressed messages as shown in the below image.
In this way, we can compress multiple files by the Batch Process.