While inserting position flags, sometimes it is required to scale up the size of position flag and the text and numbers in it. In this wiki, we will learn how to increase the size of the text in the position flag.
If you want to increase the size of the positionflag in 3D then you can simply scale up the used positionflag from its dialog. However, if you want to make these changes in the positionflag style used then you one has to edit its style and increase the text width and height.
Follow the steps below for a better understanding:
A) Scale up the positionflag:
1. First, navigate to the positioning tool located under Steel>Data/Reporting>Positioning.
2. In the positioning tool, under the ‘insert’ tab, you can increase the scale of the position flag which you will insert in the model.
B) Increase the height and width of text in the flag by editing the positionflag style settings.
1. Again, navigate to the positioning tool located under Steel>Data/Reporting>Positioning.
2. Under the positioning dialog, go to the ‘Layout’ tab and select the style which you want to edit, and click on the edit button.
3. Here, you can change the text and number size under the ‘size’ section.
4. Once, done click ok and save the style.
In this way, you can scale up the positionflag and its text, and the numbers inside it.