This wiki explains how to load Display Classes, Area Classes and Part Families data automatically with creation of new dgn file.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. If you have defined data for Display Classes, Area Classes and Part Families then export these to templates.
2. Make a copy of your Seed file and open it in ProStructures (Not in ProStructures MicroStation mode).
3. Now, import the templates into the corresponding classification classes dialogs.
4. Save the templates, save the Seed file with Save Settings.
5. Now, while creating a new dgn, please use the customized Seed file.
Now, you will get all the classification dialogs data in every new file without importing manually every time.