You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
You can view ProSteel/ProStructures objects in AutoCAD using the Object Enablers.
Users who only have AutoCAD but want to see ProSteel/ProStructures objects in AutoCAD you can do this by having an Object Enabler installed.
You would need to choose the Object enabler that is the same version that the file was originally created.
Contact the source if you are unsure what version the file was created.
2. Sign in and then Click on SELECTservices
3. The Select Services webpage will open up. Under Downloads Software Downloads
4. SELECTservices: Downloads/MySELECT CD will open. Set the following Paramaters as shown on the screenshot. Click Search.
5. The list of available Object Enablers will then be shown. All you need to do is check the version that you need and then Download the file and install it.
5. The list of available Object enablers will then be shown. All you need to do is check the version that you need and then Download the file and install it.