WorkFrames are automatically created when inserting a WorkFrame. It is also possible to create a single view frame using the Select View tool.
1. Set your model view that you want to create as a custom using Object View Centered or by rotating the 3D model. For example, we have used Object View Centered to set the view.
2. Under the Steel WorkFlow, left-click on Select View located at View > ACS View > Select View.
3. In the Select View dialog, left-click on Create a Workframe button.
4. Enter the name for the WorkFrame and then click on the OK button.
5.Now, draw the WorkFrame as a rectangle as shown in the below image.
6. Once you draw it, the custom WorkFrame view gets created and the same we can see in the Select View dialog.
In this way, we can create a custom WorkFrame view using the Select View tool.