A layout in RAM Modeler is displayed zoomed out in the lower left corner of the program window. When attempting to zoom in to view and edit the framing, the layout remains zoomed out. See screenshots below:
This is typically associated with a corrupt deck or surface load polygon or walls. The geometry of that object has either become very large or "undefined" causing the program to zoom very far out.
1. In RAM Modeler, create a new layout for the problem level, which will be used to copy information from the corrupted layout.
2. With the new layout selected, go to Layout - Type - Copy. The Copy Floor Type Items dialog will appear.
3. In the Copy Floor Type Items dialog, choose to copy all objects except decking and loads from the problem layout.
4. In the new layout, remodel the slab edge, deck, and loads.
5. Update Story Data to reference the new layout
6. Delete corrupted layout, if desired.
3. In the Copy Floor Type Items dialog, choose to copy all objects except walls from the problem layout.
4. In the new layout, remodel the walls.
The Ram Manager Post Processing menu report - Data Echo can also be used to help identify the object with huge coordinates.
Corruption of Wall Geometry in Version 17.04
Deleting a Wall of Zero Length