A layout in RAM Modeler is displayed zoomed out in the lower left corner of the program window. When attempting to zoom in to view and edit the framing, the layout remains zoomed out. See screenshots below:
This is typically associated with a corrupt deck or surface load polygon.
1. In RAM Modeler, create a new layout for the problem level, which will be used to copy information from the corrupted layout.
2. With the new layout selected, go to Layout - Type - Copy. The Copy Floor Type Items dialog will appear.
3. In the Copy Floor Type Items dialog, choose to copy all objects except decking and loads from the problem layout.
4. In the new layout, remodel the slab edge, deck, and loads.
5. Update Story Data to reference the new layout
6. Delete corrupted layout, if desired.
The Ram Manager Post Processing menu report - Data Echo can also be used to help identify the object with huge coordinates.