DXF drawings for frame elevations are create from RAM Frame - Analysis mode using File - Export DXF...
The process take several steps depending how may frames you want included in a single DXF file.
1. Click File - Export DXF... This can be done from 3D view, plan view or elevation view.
2. Choose the desired Drawing Scale and options in the DXF Frame Elevation dialog:
Note, the DXF options are retrieved from the computer ramis.ini file. To change the DXF options for all subsequent exports, return to Ram Manager and select Tools - Ram Defaults Utility. For more information see: RAM Defaults Guide
3. Click Create File and enter a file name (and choose the desired location)
4. Select a lateral Beam or Lateral Wall defining the elevation you want to export first. There is a prompt in the lower right corner at this point and the cursor becomes a target.
5. Once you select a lateral beam or wall another dialog will appear where you can enter the Frame Label that you want to appear on the drawings:
6.Click [Add] if you want to append another frame on the same drawing or [Close] when you are done. The dxf file is only generated when the [Close] button is selected.
RAM Frame Elevation DXF Export crashes