Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
When launching the program, the News Channel window appears on screen and then the program crashes. An error indicating "Program Error (Unknown Exception: in program startup) Contact Support." displays prior to the crash. The issue is only occurs with the 64-bit version of the program.
No crash occurs if the 32-bit version of the program is installed.
Disable the News Channel using by editing the registry using the steps below.
1. Click on the Windows Start button, key in regedit in the search box, and click on Enter.
2. The Registry Editor will appear on screen. In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following on the left side of window:
3. In the window on the left side of the Registry Editor, right click on the Concept folder and click on New - String Value in the menu that appears.
4. On the right side of the Registry Editor, change the name of the string that is added to "DisableRssFeed"
5. Close the Registry Editor and launch RAM Concept x64. The News Channel should no longer appear and the program should launch without crashing.
Crash Opening or Saving a file on Dell PC
An Error Has Occurred when Opening or Saving
RAM Structural System x64 Crash During Program Launch