RAM Elements v13.04.01.208 Release Notes
1. Windows 10 compatibility. Several UI components were updated to be compatible with Win 10 requirements.
2. CONNECTION client and licensing libraries update. CONNECTION client v10.0 and license library v10.0 were included in this release.
3. Trial license with activation key. Now, it is possible to use RAM Elements with a trial license with an activation key, new dialogs for the trial licenses were added which are prompt when launching the application in order to set the licenses and keys.
1. Nodes generation tools were crashing if more that the nodes required were selected. Now the program validates the selection correctly and prompts a message when the selection is not valid.
2. STAAD Pro import was not working. Import library had some glitches that were preventing models to be imported. Now all these are solved.
3. Footing Design module in integrated mode was crashing when a footing was being designed without a valid concrete load combination. Now, the software prompts a message indicating that a valid load combination is required.
4. Retaining Wall module. Shear key reinforcement was placed out of the key boundaries. Now, the reinforcement is defined properly when required.
5. Tilt-Up Wall module now includes a warning when the wall is not tension controlled. Walls designed with Alternative ACI method require to be tension controlled.
6. Truss Design module crashed when walls without loads were designed. Some UI issues were fixed with the spreadsheet handling the loads. The spreadsheet now works properly regardless the existence of loads.
7. Other several minor fixes.