RAM Connection CONNECT Edition v11.00.01.208 Release Notes
1. Windows 10 compatibility. Several UI components were updated to be compatible with Win 10 requirements.
2. CONNECTION client and licensing libraries update. CONNECTION client v10.0 and license library v10.0 were included in this release.
3. Trial license with activation key. Now, it is possible to use RAM Connection with a trial license with an activation key, new dialogs for the trial licenses were added which are prompt when launching the application in order to set the licenses and keys.
Built up members connections. AISC and EN connections are now able to stand built up sections. Please refer to the User Manual p. 55 in order to check the detailed list of connections standing built up members.
1. The chord plastification capacity, for AISC Single Plate, is now according AISC Steel Design Guide 24.
2. EN 1993-EC3 connections consider a horizontal tying force equal or not less than 75 kN according to EN requirements.
3. For AISC Base Plate, a flag was added to enable stiffener modification of "m" and "n" dimensions.
4. For AISC Gusset Base Plate, the minimum anchor edge distance of 3 in was removed as this check is related to minimum concrete cover. This allows smaller plates to be designed properly.
5. AISC Chevron was assigned to HSS beams. Now this is validated as currently the design only considers I shaped sections as beams.
6. Prying action bolt tributary length is now properly considered according to AISC 360-10 and Steel Construction Manual 14th Edition.
7. For AISC Moment End Plate with haunched members, a flag was added to consider compression flange yielding
8. Other several minor fixes.