What is the purpose of this information?
To provide the requirements and steps for downloading and Install RAM applications. For some accounts, one person may have all of the following roles:
Step 1: Go to the software site
Navigate to the CONNECT Center (connect.bentley.com) and select the Software Downloads option.
Step 2: Find the product you need
There are 3 options to find what you need using one of the three default lists (up to 15 products in each category)
For the Case of Structural Analysis and RAM products, A, B or C searchings are possible:
Step 3: Select among all solutions the product to download
1. All products for Structural Analysis can be visible as soon as Product Line is defined and the Apply bottom clicked
2. For RAM brand, select the solution that will be installed and Apply
Step 4: Download the product
1. Define the specific Product's details as version (your language if available) and architecture among other available
2. Click Download to obtain the installation set. If not, happening the results you expected, try just the Product name (and maybe the language) and toggle all the other filters to -Select-
*Please note: Only versions complying with Bentley Support Policy are available for download.
Please file a Service Request if you have any issues on this step.
Step 5: Install the product
1. Follow to each step adding during the process the most suitable options according to the installation that you require; here showed the several steps performed during installation for RAM Structural System but each solution might have different stages or configurations.
Step 6: Use the product
1. Now the program is ready to be used
NOTE: Remember that CONNECTION CLIENT must be signed for use of the solution; more details on this VISIT: (+) Sign In - Licensing, Cloud and Web Services Wiki - Licensing, Cloud and Web Services - Bentley Communities
How to Locate Support Contact Information
How do I find my Administrator?
Access Denied: NON SELECT