Is it possible to create Horizontal and Vertical Event Point in OpenRoads Designer Update 4?
I have a customer who know this tool from InRoads and is asking about similar in ORD.
No there is nothing in ORD similar to Event Point, for now at least. There is how ever a work around by using Profile Intersection Point.
1) create (horizontal geometry) profile alignment in your 2d file along your active terrain
2) draw horizontal geometry from the (event) element you want to insert into profile
3) add elevation to the horizontal geometry
4) open up profile from the alignment
5) add the (event) element to the profile through Profile Intersection Point
Her is also a video showing how to do
bhat the problema is i need to draw a point element (for example: tree)
i´m going to try amd tell you ;)