Steps to Accomplish:
1. First copy the Survey model and triangulate it using Surface Analysis.
2. Raised the copied survey model 2m higher than the original survey model using MX> Modify > Copy > Scale and translate strings.
3. Set the Z translation to 2.0m to raise the copied model.
4. Create a Profile of the road centerline and use additional surface to add the original survey model triangulation as shown in green.
5. Again select add additional surface and select the triangulation model for raised model "Existing Survey" as shown in blue.
6. Survey model has been copied with the distance of 2m is shown below.