Steps to reproduce:
Import survey and design.txt file using File > Import > ASCII file. Please refer the attached surveyGENIO.ZIP file for your reference.
SNC ON (String Naming Convention):
1. Analysis > Sections > Create New Cross Section.
2. Reference Model : DESIGN MARSDEN PARK, string name : MC00 and check on all the options.
3. Select description Design and Existing ground for DESIGN MARSDEN PARK and SURVEY TRIANGLES.
4. Select "Constant Interval" under select method in section location dialog box and
Start Chainage = 100
End Chainage = 1200
Interval = 50
ADD > Hit Apply
5. Select position "Defined by XY" > Apply.
6. Use Final Drawings option to annotate the cross sections.
7. MX-Road V8i fall over annotating the cross section using final drawings as shown below.
SNC Off (String Naming Convention):