In MX Configuration if the display option setting is set as "Create Standard Point Symbols as Points", the point marker are very small. How can the point size be changed?
It is required to edit the style set. Following are the steps for same:
1. Go to "Tools > Style Set Editor". The "Style Set Editor" dialog box is displayed.
2. Browse to the 'MFW Detail Survey.pss" or any other .pss that is used for survey model.
3. Select the 'Point Features (other)' feature.
4. From the right panel, locate "Add Point Markers" option. Click the browse button for 'Name of Macrosymbol' and select '25ORD42' macro symbol. Set the Width and Height appropriately.
5. Save the style set. Change the model defaults for the survey model with this new .pss. Re-display the model.