The mesh is from an AutoCAD .dwg file (a single polymesh for the whole terrain) referenced the same.dwg file into MX and then used "Merged into Master" to bring it into the MX model then after select mx export mesh 2tria, which fails silently in MX-Road.
Fail Result as shown below :
1. Create a new display plan (New file) in MX-Road.
2. References > Attach > .dwg files > Hit ok.
3. Right click on attached references > Merge to master. Attached reference files should be merged in current master drawing.
4. Go to CAD Menu > Tools > Select Mesh.
5. Mesh > Create Meshes > Mesh from Element > Select all data and accept the mesh.
6. Again to Mesh > Modify Meshes > Stitch into Mesh > accept the data point.
7. Now use mx export mesh2tria key-in and result as shown below.
Please let me know if you have any questions on the same.