When the cursor is hovered over an element, its neighboring elements 'Disappear' from the view.
Following are some preliminary solutions to try:
1. Obtain the latest video card driver. Upgrading the video card resolves this issue.
2. Are the files running across the network, if yes, then try getting the files locally, and check if the issue still persists.
3. Set the “MS_GRAPHICSACCELERATOR” as :
a. If using OpenGL set to: qvisgl
b. If not using OpenGL set to: quickvis
For this, in the CAD menu, go to “Workspace > Configuration”, the ‘Configuration’ dialog box is displayed. Click on “New”. Type the variable as MS_GRAPHICSACCELERATOR and in the ‘New Value’ field type qvisg or quickvis as required.
4. Increase the virtual memory.
5. Disable “Desktop Composition”. For this, go to
a. Start >computer>Right click >Properties
b. Advanced system settings
c. Advanced tab >performance section >setting button
d. Uncheck “Enable desktop composition”. Reboot the system.