How to export multiple .dgn files to AutoCAD .dwg files in one shot by using Batch Converter ?
1. Change MX configuration using MX menu View>Configuration, File management Tab. AND change the option for DPF pages to create pages in separate files.
2. Run the CAD (Microstation) menu Utilities>Batch converter. Choose your destination folder. Then choose your new format (DWG here).
3. Add all DGN files of Xsection(Example) created by MX. And finally, run the conversion.
4. In the next panel, click the ‘Convert’ button.
5. Your DWGs are now created.