Amita Shinde. Product Advantage Group
This wiki article explains how you can change the start station of an alignment when working with native MX
1. Go to 'Design >Alignment', select the Model name. Hit Next.
2. From the 'Begin Alignment' toolbar, select 'Horizontal design'.
3. From the Horizontal Design dialog box, check mark the option 'Retrieve Alignment', and select the alignment from the view. Hit Back.
4. You will get the 'Begin Alignment' toolbar again, now select the option 'Alignment Management' here.
5. You will get the 'Alignment Management' dialog box. Select the option 'Define Chainage Datum'. The 'Define Chainage Datum' dialog box is displayed. Select the alignment, and give the 'New Chainage at Datum' as the new chainage value. Hit Next. Then Hit 'back' .
6. Now create the master string. The alignment should have the new chainage value.