Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to File > Cad Menu > Workspace > Preferences > Operation > Check on "Open Two Application Windows".
2. File > Save Settings.
3. Launch MXRoad and notice that we cannot get MXRoad to work on Two Screen Windows.
1. Choose the Extend option in Windows for their dual screen.
2. Go to Cad Menu, Workspace > Preferences > Operations > Open Two Application Windows.
3. File > Save settings and Exit from MXRoad > Launch MXRoad.
4. Move the Second window to their second screen
5. Click in a view (Top left corner) and Choose option Change Screen.
This could be a permissions issue for the UPF file. When you make this change it is saving the Preferences upf for the workspace.
1. Check under Workspace > About Workspace to get the location of the preference .upf which is controlling these settings.
2. Browse to that folder location and edit the permissions on the prefs folder to allow full permission to the user.
3. Open the application and change the option under Workspace > Preferences > Operation > Open Two Application Windows and select OK.
4. Restart the application to see if it will load with dual application windows.