Create Multiple Cross Sections In Single DWG File using Final Drawings Manager:
1. Go to Draw> Final Drawings Manager > Type of Drawing.
2. You will see two options for cross sections under type of drawing " Create Cross Sections and Display Existing Cross Sections". Here I have selected Display Existing Cross sections.
3. To display existing cross section, first you need to create new plan display through File > New Plan Display > Final Drawings Manager > Type of Drawing > Display Sections.
4. Draw Existing Cross Sections dialog box will open, here you need to select the model of the stored existing cross sections under Section Model and hit next.
5. Select Automatically position sections on DGN under Position tab and hit Finish. All Existing cross sections will be display in the current dgn file.
6. Annotate all cross sections through Draw > Geometric Annotation
7. Now create Layout Pages through Draw > Layout Pages > Select Cross Sections template under page setup dialog box and hit next.
8. This will create Page Layouts with Cross Sections.
9. Now Go to Draw > Publish Drawings, Select Pages to Save dialog box will open. Here I have selected "Add to Current Drawing" under save pages.
10. You can view the created cross sections including the layout pages in models.
11. Now, Go to file > export > AutoCAD DWG > Options > Select Merge and Retain options as shown in the below snapshot and hit ok and save file in DWG format.
12. Open the saved .DWG file in AutoCAD, you will see one model with layout pages on which you will recognize the multiple cross sections in one DWG file.