How to Run Input Files Through Notepad++ Editor in MXRoad.
1.First Check Benelux MXTools have been installed on your system.
2.Go to Control Panel> System > Advanced System Settings > Advanced > Click on Environment Variables.
3. Go to Path under System Variables > Select Path > Edit > Copy ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Bentley Shared\MX\08.11.07 from your system and paste at end of the "Path" variable and hit ok.
4. Right click on input file which would like to run in notepad++ editor, and open with Notepad++ Editor.
5. The input file will open in notepad++ editor, select Run > Run and this will brings up the " The Program to Run" dialog box , copy "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bentley\MX V8i\MX\MFW\Exec\bnlxInpRunOnce" "$(FULL_CURRENT_PATH)" and paste under dialog box >Save the file by giving the same as "Runinp".
6. Launch MXRoad and Toggle on MX output window.
7. In Notepad++ editor Run > Run saved "Runinp" file, as soon as you run MX output window will get all the details which has in input file.
Please let me know if you have any questions on the same.