Windows Configures Pop up when launch MXRoad.
Unfortunately, it’s not an issue with MX, or Bentley software. It’s an issue with the AutoCAD software rather than MX. It can happen with other software as well as MX. The link to an AutoCAD wiki article for the AutoCAD Map 3D fix.
1. Backup the AutoCAD license in cloud,
2. Uninstall completely with all other related AutoCAD product (delete the folder manually if required)
3. Uninstall Bentley MX V8i 08.11.xx.xx.
Delete any remaining files/folders and registry entries as outlined below:
C:\Program Files\Bentley\MX or similar
C:\Program Files\Bentley\MX CAD Engine or similar
Search for above 4 files in Program files, Users, ProgramData folder as well.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bentley Shared
C:\Users\<UserName>\ App Data \ Local\Bentley
4. Download and run ccleaner (registry cleaner, freeware), remove the invalid registry file. Run twice if can.. You will be surprise.
5. Restart the PC,
6. Login to Administrator account (PC and not Domain)
7. Install MXROAD FIRST. Create or Open a project. Check the program can run without the AutoCAD dialog box.
8. Install AutoCAD, import license from cloud.
Note: If someone wants to deal with the AutoCAD help desk related to this issue then you need to say “Unexpected AutoCAD installer launches in non-AutoDesk software”.