Problem Description: How to create Terrain Model from Field Book.
1. Set the user to examples, Project to Bentley-Civil-Metric, Interface to Bentley - Civil.
2. Import data into Survey Tab of Project explorer.
3. Select Linked Feature Definition Style File, under civil standards > right click on feature definitions > Link Survey Feature Definitions.
Please refer the below link for the detail description of Link Survey Feature Definition.
4. Now go to Survey Tab > Left Click on Field Book 1, then right click and choose Create Terrain Model.
5. Terrain Model is created from Field Book.