Problem Description: How to create Terrain Model from Field Book Selection Set.
1. Set the user to examples, Project to Bentley Civil-Metric, Interface to Bentley Civil.
2. Import data into Survey Tab of Project explorer.
3. Select Linked Feature Definition Style File, under civil standards > right click on feature definitions > Link Survey Feature Definitions.
Please refer the below link for the detail description of Link Survey Feature Definition.
4. In the Survey Tab expand the Field Books section so that Field Book 1 is shown.
5. Expand ALL Point Features and select the Point Features BC, BL, CU, PAD, SH, and SW ( As creating Terrain Model From Field Book Selection set)
6. Check the Linear Features BC, BL, CU, PAD, SH, and SW.
7. Select all elements in view by using Microstation Selection Set.
8. Left-click on Field Books, right-click, and then choose Create Terrain Model From Field Book Selection Set.
9. Terrain Model is created by using Field Book Selection Set.