How do I import AutoCAD DWG/DXF files into OpenRoads SignCAD?
1) In OpenRoads SignCAD, pick File>Import. In the Import dialog box, set the Files of type to AutoCAD files (*.dxf) or AutoCAD files (*.dwg), browse to where the file is saved, select the file to import and press Open.
2) Press "Yes" to the Warning dialog box with information about the supported DWG/DXF file formats.
3) In the Importing Layers Selection dialog box, set the Layers to import = "Yes", set the units for the file being imported (ex:inch) and press OK.
4) Press OK to the "ACAD files reading" dialog box.
5) The imported file will display in OpenRoads SignCAD. Press <ctrl-A? to view Full Screen.