This functionality will help all in Disabling the User Account Control (UAC) Settings in Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server.
Steps to Disable the UAC Setings in Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
In the User Accounts window, click User Accounts.
3. In the User Accounts tasks window, click Turn User Account Control on or off.
4. If UAC is currently configured in Admin Approval Mode, the User Account Control message appears. Click Continue.
5. Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box, and then click OK.
6. Click Restart Now to apply the change right away, or click Restart Later and close the User Accounts tasks window.
Product TechNotes and FAQs
MX TechNotes And FAQs
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this "Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!