I would like to address a few questions in regards to sisNET Application:
1. Is there a SaaS offering of the app?
2. If yes, is there a migration plan / support for it? Where could there be found the price list?
3. If not, what type of databases is the solution supporting?
4. If non-Oracle DBs are supported, is there any migration plan for it?
I found below information in the FAQ page, but I am not sure it applies to the application sisNET. Could you confirm?
What are the database requirements for OpenUtilities?
Bentley OpenUtilities V8i (SELECTseries 4) can be implemented using number of different persistence models, including models that leverage Oracle and SQL Server databases.
What are the requirement for implementing OpenUtilities with SQL Server?
Bentley OpenUtilities V8i (SELECTseries 4) supports SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2014 databases.
Thank you in advance for your help!
the questions seem very brief to me and at the moment I can't see the bigger picture behind it. But I will try to give you an answer:
1) sisNET is standard Windows Application included in the Bentley OpenUtilitesDesigner that has to be installed on your PC.2) Regarding pricing informations please refer to your Accountmanager.3) sisNET supports Oracle DB.4) Only Oracle-DB is supported.
Further questions I would ask you to file a ServiceRequest, so that we can discuss things directly.
Thanks in advance
Thank you for the prompt reply.
Have a great day!
you have send some very special questions about SaaS etc. If you would like to know more about, you can contact me by my E-Mail : Johannes.firstname.lastname@example.org.