I would like to add keyboard shortcuts for the things I do the most in Promis.e. I see where I can change function key and other keyboard shortcuts, but where do I find the list of text commands to assign? I saw a reference to "Microstation Key-in List", but am unable to find that list.
Also, does this list include items from the RMB (right mouse button) menu? I would really like shortcuts for things like Device Properties, Modify Text, etc as I seem to do this 1000s of times per day.
Thanks in advance!
A year-and-a-half later, I'm not sure whether this has been resolved good and proper or whether it's still needing an answer, but I found myself in the same boat and needed a fix.
1) Find out the command for the shortcut you're chasing; usually, you'll get it in the ribbon editor - right-click on the ribbon and select "customize ribbon"
2) Select the specific command from the RHS menu (e.g. Draw Wire)
3) Copy the text in the "Key-in" entry within the properties (e.g. for Draw Wire, it's "ecad exec drawwire" - not case-sensitive)
4) Open up Keyboard Shortcuts from File -> Settings -> Keyboard Shortcuts
5) Add in your shortcut, pasting in the key-in text for the command (e.g. D for Draw Wire) - main thing to look out for is avoiding duplicate keys in the shortcut entries
With Key-in lists, the Key-in command will give you a lookup table, but there's no way of reverse lookup as far as I know (Bentley...? Here's something to add into the new version pls~).
As for items in the RMB menu, yes, it's just a matter of finding out the key-in text for the command. It can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack, sadly.
That should about cover it, hopefully this helps. Good luck!