The Automatic Wire Number dialog enables users to automatically assign numbers to wires and other logical lines. The tool provides the ability to assign wire numbers using Odd or Even numbering schemes according to your requirement. See Help for more details.
1. In Promis.e go to Electrical >> 2D Design >> Automatic Wire Number under Wire Properties.
2. Next Specify the Labeling Selection according to your requirement, i.e. for assigning Wire Number to all wires in the Project select Project, for assigning Wire Numbers to all the wires on a particular Project Page use Select Pages and for assigning Wire Number for selected Wires in a page use Select Objects.
3. Next specify the First Number and Interval under Label Name according to your requirement.e.g. If there is requirement for assigning odd numbers to a group of wires you can use a starting number of 1 and specify an interval value of 2. Select OK to assign the wire numbers.
4. Next if you have selected the Labeling Section as Select Pages or Select Objects you can follow the details below accordingly. If Project is selected for Labeling Section, select OK in the Wire – Auto Label dialog to assign the wire numbers.
- Next in Select Pages dialog select page(s) and then select OK and Wire Numbers will be assigned. Note: Use Ctrl + Select page for multiple page selection.
Select Objects- Next select the logical wires that require wire numbers to be assigned automatically and then right click to assign wire numbers.