When Promis.e CONNECT is launched the following error messages occur pops up.
The below Error Message might be coming may be due to the Reason that the machine on which Promis.e CONNECT is installed might have 32bit version of Microsoft Office or 32bit version of Access Database Engine installed. Since Promis.e CONNECT is a 64 bit software its compatible with Microsoft Office 64bit or to be specific Access Database Engine 64bit. You can refer the below Compatibility Chart Wiki Link for Promis.e CONNECT for more details.
In some cases it is seen that this issue is also seen when more than one Access Database Engine are installed on a machine.
1. Launch any MS Office Application like Word / Excel / Power Point, then click on Account >> About e.g. Word. See below image for reference.
1. Go to Control Panel >> Programs and Features and search for Access Database Engine in Search.
1. Install Microsoft Office 64bit after Uninstalling Microsoft Office 32bit.
Note: Please contact your IT Team before uninstalling MS Office / Access Database Engine from your machine.
1. Go to Control Panel > Programs & Features and uninstall all the versions of Access Database Engine.
2. Next Install a Access Database Engine 2016 64bit using the below Link.