You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
The steps below assume that the user is a Bentley SELECT Subscriber. If you are not a Bentley SELECT Subscriber, please contact Bentley Sales using the Sales Contact Request form to arrange delivery of Bentley software for a trial period.
1. Go to the Bentley homepage https://connect.bentley.com/
Note: If you are redirected to a page for free Bentley Application downloads, you likely do not have the rights to download products from the Fulfillment Center. If this is the case, you will need to contact your site administrator for Bentley products to request download rights. The site administrator is an employee of your own company (not a Bentley Systems employee).
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the ‘My Services’ section and click the ‘Software Downloads’ icon.
3. You will be redirected to the Software Downloads site. This is where you will enter the search criteria to find the Bentley Product and Edition that you would like to install.
4. On this page, select ‘OpenUtilities’ from the Brand dropdown menu and select the ‘Apply’ icon.
5. The search will bring up all Bentley Products under the ‘OpenUtilities’ product line. You will see Bentley OpenUtilities Map listed here.
Note: You can also type Bentley OpenUtilities Map into the search bar on the right-hand side of this page to go directly to links to download the product.
6. Click the ‘Get Software’ link.
7. On this page, you will see the OpenUtilities Map icon and brief description of the product. The latest version of the product will also be listed under this information. There are search criteria to find the Bentley product you want based on Generation, Version and Language as well.
Note: As of the date of this article, Bentley OpenUtilities Map Version 10.05.00.10 is the latest version available for download from our Software Downloads site.
8. Click ‘Download’ and you will be prompted to Run or Save the executable file.