You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
This article covers the installation of Bentley OpenUtilities Map only. Please refer to the article How to Download Bentley OpenUtilities Map for detailed steps on downloading the installation file that is referenced here.
1. To install Bentley OpenUtilities Map, navigate to the location where you have downloaded the application and double-click on it to run the Installation Wizard.
2. The Bentley OpenUtilities Map CONNECT Edition Installation Wizard opens to the screen below:
3. Select the ‘Configure’ icon on the top right of the dialog
4. On this page, you will be able to tell the Installation Wizard where you want the application to be installed. By default, the application is installed in the following directory: C:\Program Files\Bentley\OpenUtilities Map CONNECT Edition\
5. Click the ‘Next’ icon.
6. On this page, you will define the Configuration Type that you would like. This is set to ‘Delivered Configuration’ by default and should not be changed unless you are familiar with installing the product in your environment with a Custom Configuration.
7. On this same page, you can choose where you want your configuration files to be stored. By default, the application is installed in the following directory: C:\ProgramData\Bentley\OpenUtilities Map CONNECT Edition\
8. Click the ‘Next’ icon.
9. On this page, you will select the Features that you want installed. By Default, Files Association and Configurations are checked. You can choose whether you would like a Desktop icon installed from this page.
10. Click ‘Done’ and you will be taken back to the first page of the Installation Wizard. On this page, check ‘I accept the End User License Agreement’ in the bottom left corner of the dialog. You must accept the License Agreement to move forward. This action will activate the ‘Install’ icon.
11. Click the ‘Install’ icon. The installation will begin and you will see a couple of different status bars. The first status bar will show 'Downloading OpenUtilities Map CONNECT Edition'. The second status bar will show 'Installing OpenUtilities Map CONNECT Edition. Once both of these status bars are complete, the Bentley OpenUtilities Map product will be installed on the machine.
12. Click the 'Finish' icon at the completion of the product installation.