Service Requests can be created through the Bentley CONNECT Portal when a user needs further assistance from the Bentley Support Team.
1. Go to the Bentley Home Page. On the top right of the webpage, click the 'SUPPORT' link. Note: If the CONNECTION Client is running in the Windows System Tray, click it and choose Personal Portal and jump to step 5.
2. This will open the Bentley SELECTservices webpage. Scroll to the middle of the webpage and click the CONNECTION Center link. Note: the personal portal can also be accessed from the CONNECTION Client using Links - Personal Portal.
3. This will open your Personal Portal webpage. At the top right corner of the page, you should see your name displayed to indicate that you are logged in. If you are NOT logged in, you can select the drop-down menu and then click the ‘Sign In’ option.
4. This will open an authorization page where you will need to enter your credentials to continue. Note: if you do not have an existing account, there is an option to Register for a new account here as well.
5. From the Personal Portal webpage, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a ‘My Services’ section. Here, you will see the ‘New Service Request’ block.
6. Click on the ‘Select’ menu and you will see the options to create different types of Service Requests.
7. For the purposes of this how to, select the ‘Product Support’ option from the menu. This will open to the ‘Create New Service Request’ page of the Service Request Manager webpage.
8. Here you will enter the necessary fields that relate to your specific inquiry. Once complete, select the ‘Submit to Support’ button on the bottom right of the screen. This will submit your inquiry to the Bentley Support Team.