The user can modify the Parts Database Manager dialog according to their Custom requirement. This article will help users with Deploying of Layout of Parts Database Manager.
1. Launch Substation on which the Parts Database Manager dialog has been customized, Then open Parts Database Manager from Electrical >> Manage >> Parts Database under Catalogs.
2. Next Click on Customize Layout option in the Parts Database Manager dialog.
3. Next in the resulting Customization Dialog select Save Layout option, then select the location where the file with Customization needs to be save and select Save.
4. Now the .XML file created needs to be shared with other users to whom the customization needs to be deployed.5. On the machine where the customization needs to be deployed follow the above Step1 & 2 to open the Customize Layout Dialog.
6. Next in Customize Dialog select Load Layout, the browse to the location where the .XML file deployed is saved and select Open to Load the customization.
1. On machine where the Parts Database Manager dialog is customized browse to below location to find the file DWorkSetManager.xml which contains customization. This file can be deployed to other users for sharing the customization. You can refer below Wiki Link for per user app data folder location.
2. On the other user machine where customization needs to be deployed copy DWorkSetManager.xml file c by saving it in same location in Step 1.Note: Make sure that OpenUtilities Substation is not running while deploying the XML file.