When creating a new Page you get the message like below. This message is popping up because the Seed file used for creating Substation pages is not branded as Substation. This Wiki Article will help with steps on how to resolve the issue.The current DGN is authored by MicroStation for the purposes of iTwin Services. Would you like to change the authoring product to SubstationThe current DGN is authored by Promise for the purposes of iTwin Services. Would you like to change the authoring product to Substation
1. Check the Seed file that you are using to create the Project Page for the required mode by selecting File >> Options >> Standards >> Grid Snap settings.
2. The location of these seed files can be found in the Configuration Variables >> ELEC_TEMPLATE_PAGE_DIR.
3. Launch OpenUtilities Substation in MicroStation Mode.
4. Now open the seed file that you are using to create the Project page according to details from steps 1 & 2 and when the page is opened and the message pops up select Yes.
5. Now to save the changes select File >> Save Settings.