OpenUtilities Substation provides a separate executable file that will automatically backup project(s) defined in the AutoBackup Settings dialog.
The Executable file can be used in either of the following ways to Run Auto-Backup command:
This executable file SubstationBackupStarter.exe is located in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Bentley\OpenUtilities Substation CONNECT Edition\Substation
The AutoBackup Settings dialog lets you define the Target location to store the backed-up project(s) as well as the source files to be backed up. Multiple directory paths can be defined with multiple projects in each directory. All projects are backed up to a single location.
1) Select Auto Backup from Manage >> Utilities drop-down list.
2. In the Auto-Backup Settings Dialog box,
3. Run SubstationBackupStarter.exe file, (To back up the projects, use the backup executable file listed in C:\Program Files\Bentley\OpenUtilities Substation CONNECT Edition\Substation and the next time when you launch the application, or you can schedule a task to automatically backup the project.)
4. Check target path Project gets Backed-up after Running Auto Backup or after the Task Schedule has completed the Backup processes.
1. Open Task Scheduler
2. Select Action >> Create Basic Task.3. Specify the Name and Description for the Task.
4. Select the Trigger when the AutoBackup needs to be Run select Next and specify the Start Time and the reoccurrence and select Next.
5. Select Action >> Start Program >> Next. Then select the Progam >> Open >> Next. Then Finish the Task.