Service Requests (previously Service Tickets) can be created through the Bentley CONNECT Center. If the CONNECTION Client is running in the Windows System Tray click it and choose CONNECT Center and jump to step 3. Otherwise follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://connect.bentley.com/
2. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to Sign in using your Bentley login credentials. Please enter your email and password and click on Sign In
3. Browse to the bottom of the page and click on the tile New Service Request as shown next
Select the appropriate option based on whether you need Product Support, Product Activation Support and user administration, Billing Order and Contract Support, etc.
4. The Service Request Manager page will open. Select the Product you would like to create a Service Request for and fill in the other fields.
Please fill out the form carefully and add a detailed description of your question or problem in the Details area.
It is often helpful to attach files. To add attachments click the Browse button and select the desired file. Note some file types and sizes are restricted. In case the file type you are trying to attach is not supported, zip the file and attach it.
5. Click Submit to Support button to submit the service request.
Deutsch - Français - Español