You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Service Requests (previously Service Tickets) can be created through the Bentley CONNECT Personal Portal. If the CONNECTION Client is running in the Windows System Tray click it and choose Personal Portal and jump to step 5. Otherwise follow these steps.
1. Go to the Bentley Website www.bentley.com and on the top right click SUPPORT
2. The Bentley SELECTservices webpage will open. Click GO TO PERSONAL PORTAL (the personal portal can also be accessed from the CONNECTION Client using Links - Personal Portal)
3. Personal Portal webpage will open on the top right click the icon to SIGN IN (if not automatically signed in).
4. Bentley Sign In screen. You need to Sign in to create a Service Request.
5. After Sign In, Click on New Service Request, or to view an existing Service Request click My Service Requests. Note, the Personal Portal can be configured and these tiles may appear in a different locations from what is shown.
6. The Service Request Manager page will open. Select the Product you would like to create a Service Request for and fill in the options.
To add attachments click the Browse button and select the desired file.
Note some file types and sizes are restricted. To send those files to Bentley Technical Support follow the Secure File Upload instructions.
Deutsch - Français - Español