Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
How to create additional WorkSet properties for use as Text Fields
1. Open MicroStation and select the required WorkSpace to store your WorkSet under
2. From the WorkSet drop down, select + Create New WorkSet
1. Select the Place Text Tool
2. Right Mouse click in the Text Editor and select ‘ Insert Field ‘ to open the Select Field Type Dialog
4. In the Fields Editor Dialog navigate to the section titled ‘WorkSet Properties’ select the Custom Property created and select OK
5. Place the Text into the Design and close the Text Editor.
1. Open MicroStation and select the Workspace/Workset
2. Select the ‘ Properties ‘ and choose ‘Advanced Properties’
3. Amend the Custom Property ‘ Address ‘ and Select OK.
4. Open a Design containing the Text Field to the Custom WorkSet property and verify the change.