01. "Not a valid Material Database load it manually" message appears when using AutoPIPE Vessel, why and how to avoid?
02. How are nominal design stresses calculates in AutoPIPE for a material?
03. How to add new material to material database, writing added material to database and loading database in AutoPIPE Vessel
04. How to create a small material database for a few select list of materials and merge it to another database?
05. How to delete an existing material from the database?
06. How to Input user defined material factor of safety for changing design allowable stress as per various codes in AutoPIPE Vessel?
07. How to make modification to existing standard flange material?
08. What resources does fixed heat exchangers use for EN 13445 thermal expansion coefficient?
09. Why is the does a model have this Impact Test error message being displayed in AutoPIPE Vessel?
10. On selecting a shell component and in the materials tab when clicking on OK, the length becomes 0. How do I resolve this?
11. Why does not the materials window> design tab show the properties for the actual computed thickness in AutoPIPE Vessel?
12. How does AutoPIPE Vessel handle entry in the "Clad / Overlay Thk" field?
Bentley LEARN Server