01. Flange Optimization
02. Flange Bolt Tensioning
03. Flange calculations does not consider corrosion allowance and the flange facing height in AutoPIPE Vessel, why?
04. How to modify the external pressure ring stiffener type and size?
05. How do I design a custom flange on a nozzle?
06. How to place Nozzle on Nozzle?
07. Does AutoPipe vessel contains "LIP type Nozzle"?
08. How do I model a nozzle on the bottom of a tank?
09. How do I model internal piping in AutoPIPE Vessel?
10. How is the nozzle fillet radius calculated for WRC calculations in AutoPIPE Vessel?
11. How to design Nonstandard flanges on standard Nozzles?
12. How to mode a nozzle attached directly to cone small diameter end?
13. How to model a Nozzle on a Nozzle in AutoPIPE Vessel?
14. How to specify offset for a nozzle on a Nozzle Bolted Cover?
15. How to take care of WRC for Nozzle on blind flange?
16. Is it possible to customize the nozzle standard in such way that the projection depends on the insulation thickness in AutoPIPE Vessel?
17. Is it possible to have in AutoPipe Vessel different standards for projection nozzles so that you can choose the desired standard with one mouse click?
18. Local loads due to a nozzle in WRC 107/297: Why is the weld joint efficiency equal to 1?
19. Why are the nozzle loads added in the 6 related fields are not matching the table in the NozzleLoading file in AutoPIPE Vessel?
20. How to set the nozzle projection from the insulation surface in an AutoPIPE Vessel model?
21. What can I do when I get an error by specifying a Body Flange type of gasket when this is on vegetable fiber using Annex G for controlling the bolt stress. I noticed if I calculate the flange without annex G I’m not getting a default to choose another
22. With which criteria Autopipe Vessel optimizes flanges?
23. Can you clarify these two parameters ‘d’ and ‘di’ in the report from AutoPIPE Vessel?
24. Why are Welded and Flange calculations grayed out on the Standard flange tab of the Nozzle Properties dialog in AutoPIPE Vessel?
25. Why was "Use En 13445 AnnexG/En 1591" option grayed out on the Body Flange tab of the Body Flange and Cover Properties dialog in AutoPIPE Vessel?
26. How to create a nozzle on head in AutoPIPE Vessel?
27. Nozzle report is given as "Set-on" although "Set-in" was selected in AutoPIPE Vessel, why?
28. Results are different for nozzles when using AutoPIPE Vessel instead of Microprotol