You do not have access to Software Downloads. You will be redirected to Bentley Store where you can download free Applications, Apps, and iWare applications.
This message would only appear for these reasons
1. You do not have "Product Delivery - Download" role assigned to you in User Management.
2. Your contract is no longer in good standing.
3. You do have "Product Delivery - Download" role assigned to you in User Management, however message appears.
See options below:
1. Contact your Bentley On-site Admin, ask them to add Product Delivery - Download role for you within User Management, If the company On-site Admin chooses not to provide download access, ask that they download the program and make it available to you.
2. Contact Bentley by phone, select Licensing or User Management options
ask Bentley Representative:
a. Provide me my company's assigned Bentley On-site Admin name(s)?
b. Do I have download entitlements?
Note: although rare, there are instances where a user's entitlements are not detected by our IMS application.. This can cause problems with Software Downloads access.
3. If you are a Non-Select user or have a Non-Select account, you do not have the ability to download software.Contact Bentley Licensing group who will send an email with a download link for software version based on the date when the account status was changed to Non-Select.
Contact Bentley by phone, select Licensing or User Management options
Ask the Bentley Representative to check your account standings
a. Request options to fix account standings
b. Once account status is good, try downloading software as mentioned here.
Open BLT and check the users’ Entitlements tab, are any items listed?
If no, Log a Bentley Service request for Licensing with title = Missing Entitlements in PING and mention this WIKI.
How do I download, install, and license AutoPIPE?