This message would only appear for one of two reasons
1. You do not have the correct user entitlements granted by your Bentley On-site Admin.
2. Your contract is no longer in good standing.
See options below:
1. Contact your Bentley On-site Admin to upgrade your User Entitlement access with information on the following WIKI site. If the company On-site Admin chooses not to provide download access, ask that they download the program and make it available to you.
2. Contact Bentley by phone, select Licensing or User Management options
ask Bentley Representative:
a. Provide me my company's assigned Bentley On-site Admin name(s)?
b. Do I have download entitlements?
3. If you are a Non-Select user or have a Non-Select account, you do not have the ability to download software.Contact Bentley Licensing group who will send an email with a download link for software version based on the date when the account status was changed to Non-Select.
Contact Bentley by phone, select Licensing or User Management options
Ask the Bentley Representative to check your account standings
a. Request options to fix account standings
b. Once account status is good, try downloading software as mentioned here.
How do I download, install, and license AutoPIPE?