The In-Drawing Reports can also be placed in the Model file & certain basic modification like adding a few extra columns to Report can be done with ease. This wiki demonstrates in achieving that in a few simple steps.
1. In OpenPlant Modeler, open In Drawing Reports
2. Suppose columns are to be added for Equipment Reports Table, do as shown below.
3. One can add columns one by one or in a bunch & click OK.
4. Below is the result.
5. One can also Preview Reports as shown below.
6. Place the In-Drawing Report with new columns as shown below.
7. Below is the Preview of In-Drawing Report placed in Model file.
How to Import Existing Custom Report Template from One Project to Another via Reporting Designer
OpenPlant CONNECT Edition
OpenPlant Project Adminitrator
CONNECT EDITION (10.07.00.32)
Windows 8.1/10 (64 bit)
Last edited over 2 years ago in OpenPlant | AutoPLANT > OpenPlant | AutoPLANT Wiki
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!