This wiki will be helpful in case changing the decimal values or precision value of Pipe Length Property as per requirement.
1. Open OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition.
2. Route a Pipeline and check its length value in Properties.
3. Close OPM CE and open Bentley Class Editor.
4. Open OpenPlant 3D schema of respective WorkSet and Supplement it with ModelingViews schema.
5. In the “Pipe” class, override the “Length” property and add custom attribute as shown below.
6. Add “Format” custom attribute as shown below.
7. Edit the Format as shown below.
The number of # indicate the number of digits post decimal point, if one puts ## then there would be 2 digits post decimal point. Likewise, ### for 3.
8. Reopen OPM CE to check the updated Length value.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!