This wiki explains how to modify the cut symbol for 2D cuts in group detailing.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. For the 2D cuts, the section cut symbol can be set in the Detail Style > 2D Display > Groups > Cuts > Section Symbol Template.
2. The section cut symbol is taken from templates from the Manual 2D Cut dialog. Open the Manual 2D Cut dialog located at Steel workflow > Drawing Production > Detailing > Manual 2D Cut.
3. Change settings as per your requirement in the Options and Symbol tabs.
4. Save these settings as a new template in the Template Manager.
5. Now, the newly saved template can be loaded in the detail style as shown in the below image.