In this wiki, we are going to learn how to convert multiple DGN files into DWG files by using ‘Batch Converter’ tool.
Please follow the below steps to achieve this.
1. Open a new file in ProStructures CE, type in a search bar as “Batch Converter” and click on Batch Converter tool to open.
2. or go to Backstage > Files > Tools and here click on Batch Converter.
3. Now, to set the DWG version go to Edit > DWG Save Options in the Batch Converter dialog box.
4. In General tab of “Save As DWG/DXF Options" dialog box expand the Basic and here you can change the DWG version according to your requirement. After setting version click on OK.
5. Now, Set the Default Output Format as a DWG. See below image.
6. Set the location to save all the converted DWG files.
7. Browse and add all DGN files into Batch Convert directory. See below image.
8. After clicking on Done all the DGN files will get added into Conversion Tasks.
9. Click on a “Process Batch Convert Job” button, “Files to Convert” dialog box will open and then click on “Convert”.
10. Wait till process is done, after successful conversion click on Done button.
11. When we click on Close button it will ask to Save Batch Convert Job. Save it at required location.
12. See the output files in the below image.
In this way, we can convert multiple DGN files into DWG files by using “Batch Converter” tool.