When trying to place Tap port on Flange Center or face like shown in Wiki-
if it instead places the tap port at the mating point of two Flanges, then it is an issue with the Blind Flange record in Specs.
1. Open respective Specs MDB file in MS Access
2. Click on FLANGE table and look for Blind Flange data specifically in the COMP_LEN column.
3. Enter the appropriate COMP_LEN value referring to respective paper catalogue or by referring to other same Nominal Dia Blind Flange values for COMP_LEN.
4. SAVE the Specs MDB.
5. Open OpenPlant Modeler CONNECT Edition.
6. Place Tap port again referring to Wiki, this time to find success.
If above problem still persists, then please create a Service Request and contact the Bentley Product Advantage group. Please include a list of all relevant details to get in depth analysis for a solution or workaround.
Bentley's Product Advantage Group requests that you please confine any comments you have on this Wiki entry to this Comments or Corrections?" section. THANK YOU!